Manico Engineering Services
We at Manico provide you with all kind of engineering services. Whether you are planning to construct a brand new plant or you are looking for a speciﬁc process to be added to your already existing business, Manico will help you reach your goals. With the in-depth knowledge of our specialists and consultants and with the expertise of our highly skilled and experienced engineers, Manico delivers the best possible services that you were always looking for. From feasibility study to detail engineering we will make sure that not only you will reach your pre-planned goals but also your business will get to its full potential capabilities. Our services include:
Basic Engineering involves for preparing of basic technical concepts, criteria and standard for a project, type and size of plant, process and equipment’s to be used, planning for future addition and expansion and the degree of mechanization & automation to be used in the plant. Basic engineering of the licensed unit for the typical project will be implemented by an approved and selected licensor. Activities will essentially be continued during extended basic Eng. stage. Such activities will include:
Engineering Services (Basic)
1. Preparation of Block Flow Diagrams (BFD)
2. Preparation of Process Flow Diagrams (PFD) and Heat/Material Balance
3. Preparation of Piping and Instrument Diagrams (P&ID)
4. Preparation of Basic Design Criteria
5. Equipment’s Sizing and Preparation of Equipment’s Process Data Sheets
6. Preparation of Hydraulic Calculation
7. Material Selection Philosophy
8. Basic Engineering Endorsement
9. Definition of Hazardous Area
10. Preparation of Utility List
11. Preparation of Instrument Data Sheet
12. Preparation of Equipment List and Line List
13. HAZOP Study, Risk Analysis and Assessment, SIL Calculation
14. Process and Utility Design Development through HAZOP and Safety Review
15. Coordination with the Licensors (Licensed Units)
16. Basic Design Review Prepared By the Licensors for Licensed Units
17. Preparation of Preliminary Functional Specifications
18. Providing Basic Civil Information and Data
19. Preparation Architectural, Structural and Civil Drawings
20. Preparation General Utilities for Various Building and Distributor Networks;
21. Plant and Equipment Layout
22. Development of Underground Services Requirements
23. Development preparation of Control System Operating and Integration (DCS, FCS)
24. Preliminary Operation Manual Preparation
The Basic Engineering must be carried out at the beginning of any project. It is the first and most important step in the Detail Engineering Design of a project; However Basic Engineering often is carried out as a separated item by a consulting engineering firm, while the detail design is carried out by other parties, engineers, contractors or manufacturers.
Detail Engineering Design
Detail design engineering work covers the preparation of all calculations, drawings and documentation required for the construction and erection of a complete plant.
Detail design engineering work includes:
1. Basic Design documents endorsement.
2. Completion & Finalizing Process Flow Diagram
3. Preparation of Single-Line Electric Power Distribution Drawings (Diagram)
4. Completion & Finalizing of P&ID Drawing
5. Preparation of Equipment Layout Drawings
6. Preparation and Update of Equipment Lists
7. Preparation of Detailed Specifications
8. Preparation of Mechanical Data Sheets
9. Preparation of Detailed Piping Layout Drawings and Isometric Piping Drawings
10. Preparation of Bills of Material
11. Preparation of Electrical Power Distribution Drawings, Details and Lists
12. Preparation of Detailed Structural and Foundation Drawings and Details
13. Preparation of Tender Documents
14. Preparation of Material Requisitions
15. Preparation & Finalizing of Instrument Data Sheets, Control System Specification I/O List & Logic Diagrams
16. Final Operation Manual Preparation
17. Engineering Dossier (Mechanical Catalogue)
18. Pre-commissioning and Commissioning and Startup
3. Procurement services
Our experienced staff can provide a range of services covering:
1. Vendor Identification, Evaluation & Enlistment
2. Entire Purchase Activity, Floating of Inquiry to Placement of Order
3. Order Placement
4. Progress Monitoring & Expediting
5. Strict and Pertinent Inspection during Manufacturing & Packing
6. Transportation Planning & Control
7. Warehouse facilities & activities
4. Technical Services (Pre-commissioning, Commissioning and Start up)
Technical services cover the following activates:
1. Licensed Technology Services.
2. Plant Pre-commissioning Services.
3. Training Services.
4. Plant Startup Services.
5. Supervision Services.
One of the most vital steps in every major engineering project is the feasibility study phase. Feasibility study is the analysis and evaluation of the practicality of a project or a business.
A professionally conducted feasibility study will show you whether your goals are achievable and are within your costs estimations. A thorough feasibility study will add more value and credibility to the project. Needless to say investors and ﬁnancial institutions will be more keen to invest money in the projects that have been already evaluated their chance of success by professionals. A well-designed feasibility study will be conducted prior to the technical development. Our experienced engineers and analyzers will evaluate your business’ potential for success. Their experience and good judgment help them analyze diﬀerent solutions for your project and provide you with an alternative path towards success, if necessary. Our feasibility study will include analyses and evaluations of the legal, economical, resources, ﬁnancial, technical, and operational considerations towards your success.
Another essential component of a successful project is conducting a well-addressed conceptual design. Our conceptual design engineers and consultants are highly experienced and skilled. They will ensure that
your process or business will operate to its full capability at the lowest cost possible. Problem formulation, alternative analyses, and identifying most qualiﬁed technologies are just part of our conceptual design services. We will help you meet your goals and cost expectations, ensure your process meets its performance requirements, detect any potential errors, inspect any hidden cost and improve your chance of success.
Front End Engineering Design (FEED)
In this phase, we oﬀer services that can include all or parts of the following items:
Developing process Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID) s released for detail engineering
Developing process drawings released for detail engineering
Developing utilities piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID) s released for detail engineering
Developing utilities drawings released for detail engineering
Developing plot plans in details
Hazardous area classiﬁcation
Preparing safety layouts
Thermal rating evaluation and calculation
Tender documents and tender packages preparation
|1||Lavan Refinery Units Revamping|
|2||Installation of Commissioning, Startup NHT And CRU, Lavan Refinery|
|3||Kerosene HDS (Hydro Desulphurization) Unit of Tehran Refinery (Basic Endorsement)|
|4||Gasoline HDS (Hydro Desulphurization) Unit of Tehran Refinery (Basic Endorsement)|
|5||Internal Reactor Design of Tehran Refinery (Equip flow, Mixing and Distributer Trays)|
|6||Basic Design Of Bou Ali Sina Hydrotreatment Unit|
|7||Basic Engineering, Detail Engineering, HAZOP Study, Start Up & Performance Test Run of Borzouyeh Petrochemical as partner|
|8||Commissioning, Start Up & Performance Test Run of (4th. Aromatic Plant) Borzouyeh Petrochemical Co|
|9||HAZOP Study Of Ehtemam Jam Petrochemical Pipeline (Ehtemam Jam Investment Company|